Itay Paz is one of the affiliate marketing industry’s OG’s! Hear some of the valuable lessons that Itay learned by creating his own website in 1995, and what he’s done to build the empire he has today.
Some of the big takeaways from Derek and Itay in this outstanding episode:
- Strategies that Itay has used to tap into huge markets that other affiliates are typically not willing to do.
- Keys that separate low-producing affiliates and affiliates that generate a lot of revenue.
- The importance of meeting people face-to-face in this digitally based-world.
- Events that you should attend to open doors to partnerships.
- How to build relationships when people are skeptical about being open.
Itay also explains why he created the “affiliate conference built by an affiliate,” the DMI Expo in Tel Aviv, Israel on November 13 & 14.