Do you want to work in a fun environment with great people? If so, keep reading…
SellHealth is looking for a Remote Affiliate Manager to help us continue to grow and scale our industry-leading affiliate network.
Reporting directly to the Director of the Affiliate Program, you’ll be responsible for actively recruiting and maintaining profitable affiliate partnerships.
Our head office is based in Victoria, B.C. but we are looking for a remote affiliate manager – so you can work from anywhere in the world!
We will be offering a competitive salary + commissions.
When applying for this role, please include a resume detailing relevant marketing experience and selling us on why you’re the right candidate for this position.
The perfect candidate for this position will have:
– 1+ years of experience in affiliate marketing.
– Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both online and offline.
– A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally to trade shows and conferences.
As an affiliate manager your role will include:
- Reviewing new affiliate applications
- Onboarding affiliates to SellHealth
- Assisting affiliates with conversion rate optimization
- Attending trade shows & conferences around the world (expenses paid by SellHealth) to build relationships with new and existing affiliates
- Work with our marketing team to create new email swipes, banners, and additional marketing collateral for affiliates
- Having TONS OF FUN with our outstanding team!
Please send your resume or any questions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.